A passing grade should be there in class XII from a recognized board. Only Dispatch Riders, Bandsmen, Mounted Constables, Buglers, Drivers, and other Delhi Police positions would be eligible for qualification relaxation up to the 11th pass.
– Written Examination
– Typing Test
– Physical Test
Applicants from General and unreserved categories are required to pay ₹100 (Rupees One Hundred Only) as an application fee.
The applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years while the upper age must not be more than 25 years
1. Open the official website of SSC on your browser.
2. Click on Delhi Police HC Recruitment 2022 link.
3. Download and check the notification.
4. Click on Apply Online and fill in the required details.
5. Upload the scanned documents and click on submit button.
3. Complete the payment of the application fee.
5. Finally, submit the application form and print it for further reference.