SEBA Re-Checking Result 2022
SEBA Re-Checking Result 2022; Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) has completed the application process of Re-Checking on 20th June 2022. As per earlier official notification, the result of rechecking is to be announced within the 30 days of the last date of application. Hence, the result of SEBA Rechecking might be announced within the 3rd week of July 2022. We advise all of you to keep checking this article for future updates.
SEBA Re-Checking Result Link
|Download Re-Checked Result||Coming Soon|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
SEBA Re-Checking of Answer Script
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) has declared the results of HSLC/AHM Examination, 2022 on 7th June 2022 at 10 AM. SEBA HSLC/AHM Exam, 2022 was conducted from 15th March 2022 to 31st March 2022. SEBA provides the option of re-checking the answer scripts for the candidates who are dissatisfied with their results declared on 7th June 2022. To avail the rechecking option provided by SEBA, candidates need to apply online within the stipulated time. Candidates can apply for rechecking of answer scripts and rechecking of answer scripts with photocopies.
Related: Assam Dibrughar Bed Admission 2022
SEBA Answer Script Re-Checking Details
Name of Exam: HSLC/AHM Examination, 2022
Name of Board: Board of Secondary Education, Assam
Name of Class: 10th Standard
Date of Exam: 15th to 31st March 2022
Type of Exam: Written Examination
Total Candidates: 4,31,132 Candidates
Date of Result Declaration: 7th June 2022 at 10 AM.
Head Office: Bamunimaidam, Guwahati, Assam, 781021
Application Fee for SEBA Re-Checking
Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete their online application process of re-checking. Candidates have two options, one is to apply for re-checking only and the other is to apply for re-checking with photocopy. The application fee for both is different. The applicable fee details are given below.
Re-Checking of Answer Script: Candidates have to pay Rs.350/- for each subject.
Photocopy of Answer Script with Re-Checking: Candidates have to pay Rs.550/- for each subject.
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the above applicable application fee through online payment modes. No application will be accepted without fee.
SEBA Re-Checking Process
The candidate shall note that Re-Checking of Answer Script shall not mean Re-Evaluation of the Answer Scripts. Re-Checking shall include the following.
- Re-totalling of Marks awarded by the Examiner.
- Assessment of Answer (s) which has/have left out unevaluated.
- Correction of wrong entry of marks of any manner/nature.
The Results of Re-checking will be informed to the Applicant through a Notification within 30 days from the last date of receipt of application. The Marks sheet/ Certificates to the candidates, in case of any change will be issued on submission of the Original Marks sheet/ Certificates in the Board’s Office through the Head of the concerned School with intimation of the Head of the Institution. No such Marks sheet/ Certificates will be sent directly to School/ candidate or through any other agency.
How to Apply for SEBA Re-Checking?
Candidates can apply online for Rechecking of Answer Scripts through official website of SEBA within stipulated time. Candidates must visit the official website of SEBA, Assam for latest notifications and regular updates including links related to rechecking. Also, candidates can follow the following steps to complete their online application process of rechecking.
- Scroll down, check the Important Link‘s section.
- Click on SEBA Rechecking Portal link.
- Official SEBA Services Portal will load in the new tab.
- Read all the instructions carefully, prepare the required details and documents.
- Enter your Roll Code and Roll Number in the relevant fields of the Apply Now section.
- After that click on Proceed button.
- Select either only re-checking or photocopy with re-checking of the evaluated answer scripts.
- Select the subjects for which you want to apply for re-checking or photocopy with re-checking.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Admit Card in .jpeg, .jpg or .png format and file size should be within 500KB.
- Provide your contact details in space provided.
- Check carefully all the information provided by you. (SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates).
- Proceed to make payment by clicking CONFIRM AND PAY ONLINE button.
- Enter necessary details in the online payment page. Click on blue coloured Pay Now button on bottom right to confirm the payment.
- After making successful payment, you will get your ARN Number (Application Receipt Number) in your mobile number. You may download your invoice of the payment. (Keep it safe for future references).
- You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application in the website.
Important Dates of SEBA Re-Checking
|Application Start Date||10th June 2022 from 6 AM|
|Application Last Date||20th June 2022 upto 5 PM|
Important Links of SEBA Re-Checking
|Download SEBA Re-Checking||Coming Soon|
|SEBA Rechecking Portal||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
372 total views, 10 views today