Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022:SLPRB.ORG; Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme has been launched by the Government of Assam for the students of the state. Girl students who score high in the exam will be given the benefit of this scheme. Through this article, we are providing you with information about the Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to the Pragyan Bharati scheme.
Assam Bhulekh 2021:- ILRMS Assam Land Record
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022
Through this scheme, the government will provide Scooty to the women of the state who have passed 12th standard first-class run by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. In the year 2020, 22,000 girls have passed 12th standard with first-class marks, all of which have been allotted Scooty by the government. Through this scheme, the government wants to promote women’s education in the state. The main objective of the government to start this scheme is to encourage women in the state toward education and provide them with appropriate resources.
|Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme highlights|
|Article||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty|
|Objective||Encourage girl education|
|Beneficiary||Government school students of Assam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Click below to View More Details on Twitter platform
Benefits Of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Following are the benefits provided by the government through the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana.
Under this scheme, the government will provide free admission to girls at Scooty and postgraduate level. These admissions will also be provided for courses such as medical, engineering, and polytechnics. And the government will also provide a lump sum education loan amount of Rs 50,000 for this scheme. Through this scheme, the government will provide an incentive amount of 1500 to 2000 rupees for the students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels respectively.
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
To apply for Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Only a permanent resident of the state of Assam is eligible to apply.
- Only girls can apply.
- The applicant should have passed the first class in the class 12 examination.
- Girls studying in government schools can apply.
Documents Required For Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme
To apply for Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme, you will have to attach the following required documents along with the application form.
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- 12th class certificate
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana Application Process
To apply for Assam Pragati Bharti Scooty Scheme, you have to complete the following process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Assam Scheme.
- On the home page, you have to click on the choice of Scooty option.
- Now you have to log in via your credentials.
- After this, you will also have to enter your roll number, and registration, and contact details.
- Then choose your option.
- Fill the application form and upload all related documents.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Next, download the application form.
Assam Scooty Scheme Objective
The main objective of the government is to launch this scheme, to support, appreciate and encourage the girls’ students in their studies. Under this scheme, to cheer the girls, so that they can travel independently, the government also provides scooters to the scholars’ girl candidates, who acquire at least 60 percent in their academics.
The main motive of this scheme is to raise the education in their states so that the girls can take their steps forward and study well. This yojana is only for the girl candidates who belong to the Assam state.
The Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal announced the yojana for 22k girls pupils who scored 1st division in their 12th standards, which is followed by the two conditions, first one is they need to register their vehicle to the DTO office and the second one is that they will not sell that scooty before at least 3 years
According to the scheme, the government will spend worth Rupee 144.30 crores and provide 211 battery scooters and 22k petrol scooters to around 22,000+ girls candidates.
*DTO- District Transport Officer
|Application form Date for 2022||will be updated soon|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission for 2022||will be updated soon|
Status of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
The selected candidate of the scooty scheme check the updates to the official site, and the candidates have to pay the RTO department by themselves, as per the announcement the each scooty cost is about 50k to 55k. The scheme application form will be released soon for 2022.
Some of the major benefits can be opted by the girl candidates from this Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme, the benefits are as follows:
- According to this scheme, the government will give the scooty to the beneficiaries free of cost.
- The government of Assam gives the option to chose the variant of scooty either petrol or electrical.
- The candidates who want electrical scooty can submit their request to sebaonline.org.
- This scheme can be benefited for the travel, the candidate can easily travel to their institute.
- Under this scheme the candidate also took the education loan will be around 50k to 55k, as per the budget generated by the Assam government.
The candidates who want to apply for this scheme must go through the eligibility criteria of the scheme, which is as follows:
- This scheme is only for Assam’s students, so the candidate must belong to the Assam state to apply for this scheme.
- This scheme is only run for the Female candidates, to encourage and support them in their education.
- The pupil must secure at least 60percent or the 1st division on 10+2 standards.
- The candidate must study in the government school of Assam.
What are the documents need to submit?
The foremost thing on which candidates have to focus is the document submission, which is very necessary for the selection of the scheme, without it the verification cannot be done and the process will not be carried forwarded. These are the documents which are required to submit:
- Identification proof: Aadhaar Card
- Candidate must submit their 10+2 mark sheet.
- All the applicant submit their school id.
- The candidates who are undergraduates and postgraduates can submit their mark sheets.
- Passport size photographs also need to submit.
Benefits of Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme
The major benefits of this scheme started by the Government of Assam to provide financial benefits to the students are as follows: –
- Students will be provided benefits through this scheme of the Assam government at the time of lock-down due to coronavirus.
- Free textbooks, uniforms, and all other requirements will be provided to all the beneficiaries under this scheme by the Government of Assam.
- Rs 1,000 will be provided to students at the undergraduate level and Rs 2,000 for students at the postgraduate level as an incentive to purchase textbooks.
- A lump-sum subsidy of Rs 50,000 will be provided to the student in case of a loan taken for education.
- All admissions from higher secondary level to postgraduate level will be made absolutely free for all students for the academic year 2022-23.
- Along with this, Scotty will be given to meritorious students under Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme who have passed the 12th standard.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme
There are no specific eligibility criteria yet, some basic eligibility criteria are as follows.
- The Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme can be availed only by the permanent resident students of Assam.
- Only students studying in government-aided colleges/colleges will be benefited under this scheme.
- Work will be done to benefit undergraduate or postgraduate level students through this scheme.
Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- School id
- 12th class marksheet
- Undergraduate or graduate marksheet
- Passport size photo
Application Procedure Of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme
- On the homepage to have to click on the option called choice of Scooty
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error. Thank you
149 total views, 10 views today